Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In Da Club

So last night work was pretty nut bar. (For all those who don't know, my current employment is at a swanky night club, working security.) There was a shit ton of people upstairs making it tough to find a place to stand and watch the crowd, which is pretty much the bulk of what I do there.
The biggest and only negative drama happened about half way through the night. This punk looking guy came over to me and told me that a guy had locked himself in the bathroom stall. I went to check it out, brought another guy with me, door still locked, no one coming out, tension mounting. After about 20-25 minutes, this was now an issue. Four of us security guys went to the bathroom, calling out, banging on the door. We were anticipating a passed out drunk, or someone hurt, or drug consumption of some sort. A wire hanger was fashioned into a key and the lock was picked. We open the door and....

nothing, the toilet was broken.

So much for the night's drama.

The only other exciting thing that happened was that Jenny McCarthy and her entourage showed up. It was surprisingly large group of people I didn't recognize surrounding her, her sister, and I assume her husband. At the end of the night while security was busying ourselves with getting everyone out the door by 2, Jenny seemed to vanish.

I guess when you become famous, you get some kind of cloaking devise that gets you out of clubs without being seen.

I can't wait to be famous.

bye bye

nate

No comments: