Monday, September 12, 2005

I'll never start a Blog....

...so here it is.
I figure this will be the spot where you all come for wisdom, enlightenment, or general unnecessary information.

So I've been here in Chicago for two weeks now. I have a one night a week job so I can't afford anything yet, doing anything in this potentially awesome city takes money which I have none of

so I've been watching a lot of tv.

There's this thing you can order called the mattress genie. It's this inflateable blue pyramid type thing that costs 90 bucks which pushes your existing mattress up a couple degrees like one of those hospital beds without having to buy another bed. They even throw in a devise to turn your mattress into a massager. To me this is a hundo that I have to spend to put exposed electrical wires and a flammable balloon in my bed for me to sleep on.

I can light myself on fire with an 89 cent bic lighter just as easily thank you very much.

bye bye

nate

No comments: