Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Crash and Burn, and then again

So this weekend my roommate and I went out to one of the many Chicago movie theatres. We devised this plan of buying a ticket for one movie, watching it, then sneaking into another movie. It was genius.
Much like one of my favorite blog type website, I promise no spoilers.
This was an event of airplane movies. It started with Flightplan starring Jodi Foster.
Here is the movie.

Jodi Foster: Where is my daughter?
Jodi Foster: (with increasing intensity) Where is my daughter?

Literally, that was it.

I was real angry that I spent 9.50 for this overly advertised piece of crap that wasted 2 hours of my life. And the downtown Lowes doesn't have stadium seating. What kind of big budget theatre is just a big ol' room with chairs?

Still offended by the shit I had just seen, I quickly followed my roommate into the next theatre. The next cinematic opus was Red Eye with Rachel MacAdams.
Here is the movie...

Bunch of predictable action scenes.
No explanation for any detail.
No back story.
Big ass bazooka.

This one was only a tiny bit better, only because Rachel MacAdams is hot.

More quippy movie review as I see more movies.

bye bye

nate

No comments: