Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sometimes Randoms Happen

Once again I find myself unable to sleep during normal sleepy time. I realized it's been a bit since my last post...
I've been lazy at this blog and I apologize. However I'm sad to report that not much has been up in the last couple of weeks. So, here are a few things that I've discovered that you all must try/see/check out.

The Colbert Report: A successful Comedy Central spinoff, this one being from The Daily Show. Stephen Colbert takes his quick wit that made him hilarious as a segment reporter and blows it up into a half hour. Its like sitting around with all your intelligent friends with big vocabularies and making fun of current events. Check it oout.

Johnny Rockets: Many of you Chicago natives know and love this nation-wide restaurant chain but I, living most of my life in Wisconsin, recently discovered it. It's an old timey fifties style diner with cool decor and cheap, good food. You need tokens for the men's room which is kinda weird but cool. I recommend the tuna melt.

OxyClean Laundry Stain Remover: A huge thank you to Nikki to showing me the way to quick stain removal through this product. All you fellow Cheesecakers and food service workers, this product will rip the stains off your clothes, even those whites. Wow that was like an Ad, picture me holding the bottle next to my face with an unnatural and semi-scary grin. Only $7.99!

Bye!

nate

No comments: